10 Facts About the Neuroscience 2022 Virtual Component
May 26, 2022
- All Neuroscience 2022 abstract presenters will have the opportunity to present their poster in person, virtually, or both.
- Virtual posters will consist of a short video and a PowerPoint poster presentation uploaded to a virtual platform. Neuroscience 2022 attendees can leave questions or comments for virtual poster presenters.
- Poster presenters can switch from virtual to in person until September 15, after which a poster cannot be guaranteed to be placed near the other posters in its poster session.
- The deadline for switching from an in-person poster presentation to virtual only is November 1.
- Up to 24 lectures will be streamed live from the San Diego Convention Center, and a recording will be available on demand after the session broadcast.
- Select symposia and minisymposia representing the scientific themes will be livestreamed and available to view on demand.
- Virtual attendees can participate in the live Q&A for each live-streamed lecture and symposia/minisymposia through the meeting mobile app.
- Registration for the Virtual Component will be half the price of Neuroscience 2022 in-person registration in all member and non-member categories.
- There will be a single abstract submission fee regardless of presentation format and no cost for switching.
- The Virtual Component platform will open for viewing posters November 9, and all content will be available for viewing until December 16.